Find Rewarding Careers in Vancouver, Calgary & Edmonton
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton. We’re always looking for talented individuals who value a collaborative and professional environment.
ARPAC Always Accepts Applications
Please send us your resume to apply for one of our openings. We encourage qualified candidates to send us your resume at any time (even if no jobs are posted). ARPAC will keep your information on file and contact you if a position should become available.
Working Together Across Departments
ARPAC’s head office, lift truck and manufacturing facility are located in Vancouver. We have additional facilities in Calgary and Edmonton that are focused on lift truck sales, rentals, service and parts support. Whether you work in sales, service, parts, rentals, engineering, manufacturing, installations or administration, all employees work together to provide exceptional service.
In addition to our main branches we have resident Technician support in: Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Red Deer, Prince George, the Okanagan, and Vancouver Island.
Enjoy Personal and Professional Development
ARPAC is committed to your personal and professional development by offering training and resources to help you succeed. We have many long-term employees, which is a reflection on our enjoyable, stable, challenging and rewarding work environment.
Benefits of Working at ARPAC
- Positive, progressive, respectful and rewarding work environment
- Competitive wages
- Employee training and career development
- 100% paid extended health and dental premiums
- Fun social events including parties, picnics and golf
- Lead Fee Program which rewards employees who bring in new business
- Lean training workshops to improve processes through employee involvement
- Open communication with managers and executives
- Rewards and recognition programs for workplace achievement
Thank you for your interest in joining the ARPAC team. Learn more about our specific job openings by following the links on this page.