We provide quality service to go along with our custom material handling/equipment solutions.
Forklift Fleet Management in Western Canada
Cost-Effective Fork Lift Maintenance
At ARPAC, we have developed comprehensive and flexible service strategies to help our customers focus on their businesses and not on maintaining a material-handling fleet in Western Canada. Some of the available options are:
- Standard time and materials service where we visit when you call.
- Scheduled planned maintenance service to reduce unplanned emergency breakdowns.
- Budget-approved security in a fixed-price Full Maintenance Program for reconditioned and new fleets.
Regardless of the forklift fleet management plan you choose, you will realize the following benefits:
- In addition to factory-trained technicians, we have in-house training programs utilizing the latest in diagnostic tools and direct factory support to reduce the time and money needed to solve potentially complex problems.
- Service vans stocked with the right parts and tools for the job.
- The security of knowing the OEM part provided allows your equipment to perform as it was intended to.
- Competitively priced parts and services available for all makes.
- ARPAC and manufacturer-backed warranty on parts and labour.
- Equipment reports that are available to help identify specific areas of concern, such as misuse that could present opportunities for reduction in overall maintenance costs.
Access to a Forklift Rental Fleet and More
Three additional benefits available to ARPAC’s service customers are:
- Customer Profile System We maintain a service card in each forklift for the purpose of informing our technician of specific customer expectations.
- Our rental fleet of approximately 700 units provides supplementary or temporary replacement fork lifts, where required.
- Our professional sales and service representatives offer decades of knowledge and training mixed with the latest technology the industry has to offer. This helps to assist in making the best choice of replacement or additional equipment from our complete range of electric and engine-powered fork lifts in both new and used options of Crown, UniCarriers® and Taylor-Dunn® equipment.
Please contact us to discuss our forklift fleet maintenance programs in Western Canada or your specific maintenance needs.
Make Regular Dock Maintenance a Priority
Don't forget the dock equipment, It operates in a hostile and hectic environment, and it’s critically important that it be maintained properly at scheduled intervals. It's frustrating when a low-cost item like a leveler’s planned maintenance is left undone, causing a business to come to a standstill. Prevent unsafe conditions, productivity loss, damage to your warehouse, dock equipment and vehicles by making regular maintenance a priority today.
ARPAC's factory-trained service technicians are available on call to provide thorough inspections. Once your dock equipment issues are corrected, talk to our dock specialists about keeping things running smoothly through a suitable planned maintenance program.
The Importance of a New Equipment Warranty
When things are new and working well, we tend to forget the importance of maintenance. While in fact, it's the best time to set up the planned maintenance program to help avoid productivity loss due to unplanned downtime. Too often a warrantable repair is not recognized while it's the factory's responsibility. Leaving a problem uncorrected can often lead to associated repairs that would be considered unwarrantable neglect.
Set Up Forklift Fleet Management and Maintenance
Ensure you're getting the most from your investment. Contact ARPAC to set up your planned forklift fleet management and maintenance program in Western Canada today.