- Vancouver - 604-940-4000
- Vancouver Island - 250-384-4000
- Kelowna - 250-861-4001
- Prince George - 250-562-4006
- Edmonton - 780-454-8566
- Grande Prairie - 1-855-454-8566
- Calgary - 403-236-9066
- Lethbridge - 403-332-5005
Forklift Repairs in Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver & Western Canada
LIFT TRUCK MAINTENANCE
We have developed comprehensive and flexible service strategies to help our customers focus on their business and not on maintaining a material handling fleet. Some of the available options are:
- Standard Time and Materials service where we visit when you call.
- Scheduled planned maintenance service to reduce unplanned emergency breakdowns.
- Budget approved security in a fixed price Full Maintenance program for reconditioned and new fleets.
Regardless of the plan you choose, you will realize the following benefits:
- In addition to factory trained technicians we have in-house training programs utilizing the latest in diagnostic tools and direct factory support to reduce the time and money needed to solve potentially complex problems.
- Service vans stocked with the right part and tool for the job.
- The security of knowing the OEM part provided allows your equipment to perform as it was intended to.
- Competitively priced parts and service available for all makes.
- Arpac and manufacturer backed warranty on parts and labour.
- Equipment reports that are available to help identify specific areas of concern such as misuse that could present opportunities for reduction in overall maintenance costs.
Three additional benefits available to Arpac’s service customers are:
- Customer Profile System we maintain a service card in each forklift for the purpose of informing our technician of specific customer expectations.
- Our Rental Fleet of approx. 700 units providing supplementary or temporary replacement lift trucks where required.
- Professional Sales and Service Representatives offering decades of knowledge and training mixed with the latest technology the industry has to offer. This helps to assist in making the best choice of replacement or additional equipment from our complete range of electric and engine powered New and Used Crown and Unicarrier and Taylor-Dunn equipment.
Since dock equipment operates in a hostile and hectic environment it’s critically important that it be maintained properly and periodically. Prevent safety and productivity problems and damage to your warehouse, dock equipment and vehicles by making regular maintenance a priority. ARPAC’s factory trained service technicians are available on call to provide thorough inspections. You can also reduce costs and minimize downtime by using our Periodic Maintenance Program.
To discuss our maintenance program or your loading dock maintenance needs, please contact us.