We are game changers! For over 50 years, Arpac has been western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition.
Arpac is searching for a Millwright for our Delta Plant. The ideal candidate has experience in industrial controls, strong trouble shooting capabilities, and previous experience in the manufacturing industry.
A Typical Day
As a key member of our maintenance team, you will play a crucial role in maintaining our production equipment and troubleshooting equipment failure to ensure smoother operations – which means everyday will bring new challenges and variety!
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Guaranteed 40-hour work week
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- RRSP Matching
- Fun employee events and BBQs!
- Previous experience (3 years +) in manufacturing/ maintenance
- Journeyperson ticketed Millwright is an asset
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset
- Mechanical aptitude
- Solid knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics an asset
- Good communication skills (written/verbal)
- Forklift Operator Certification
Expected Annual Salary: $91,520k-$95,680k (salary will commensurate with experience)