Are you looking for an opportunity to evolve and grow? If the answer is yes, then this role is for you! We are currently searching for an onsite Senior Accountant to add to our accounting team in Delta. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where you will play a critical role in overseeing and streamlining our financial operations.
Arpac is Western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 50 years. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition!
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Extensive in-house training
- Fun employee events and BBQs
A Typical Day
You will be responsible for overseeing our financial operations and contributing to the efficient operation of our finance department. This includes developing and streamlining the department’s financial activities, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of our financial records, all while supporting the team as we embark on a software system upgrade. Your days will always be filled with challenge and variety!
- CPA Designation is required.
- Previous experience as a Controller or related considered an asset
- Relevant experience in manufacturing and material handling equipment industry (Minimum 2 years +).
- Knowledge of federal and provincial tax regulations is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and phone)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Great attitude, positive, willingness to learn, and looking to grow
Expected Annual Salary: $80k-120k (salary will commensurate with experience)