Accounts Payable Clerk – Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 50 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to add to our dynamic team in our Delta Branch. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in accounts payables, complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
An Accounts Payable Clerk’s is never a dull one. This position is responsible for supporting the accounting department, managing the day-to-day data entry of vendor invoices, reconciliation of monthly statements and managing our weekly cheque runs. From working with our vendors, to assisting our accounting team, your day is always fast-paced and rewarding!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive in-house training
- Extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- RRSP matching
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Social events, an established reward & recognition programs and much more!
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- General accounting knowledge, or equivalent related experience
- 2+ years bookkeeping/accounts payable experience
- Previous Administrative experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
Expected Annual Salary: $50k-55k (salary will commensurate with experience)