SERCO – TL Series Truck Leveler
The TL Series Truck Leveler offers the perfect solution for situations where a dock is too high or low to service vehicles with a conventional dock leveler. Longer and lower vehicles present new challenges for today’s loading dock operators, but Serco truck levelers face the challenge by safely raising or lowering vehicles to match the height of your loading dock.
The TL Series Truck Leveler reduces the ramp angle to the back of the trailer by safely raising or lowering the trailer to match the height of the loading dock. In turn, you’ll have a safer loading environment, especially in wet, icy or inclement weather conditions.
- Fully Hydraulic Operation
- 5 HP Motor. All 3-Phase Voltages (Oil included)
- Checker Plate Deck
- Spherical Bearings in Cylinders Allow for Trailer Misalignment
- Fall Safe Velocity Fuse
- Beveled Toe Guards
- 24” Vertical Travel
- Steel NEMA 12 Push-button Control Panel
- Compatible with any size truck or trailer
- Surface or pit mount
- Heavy “I” beam structural support
- 60,000 lb. capacity