SERCO – SRL Series Rail Lift
For a cost-efficient, powered loading dock solution, the rugged Serco SRL Series Rail Lift can handle the task. Completely self-contained, this rail lift is easy to relocate as your needs change, with a fast and inexpensive installation.
Serco SRL Series Rail Lift provides a versatile, cost effective solution to move people and products on the loading dock where space is limited, and a surface mounted lift is required. Rail Lifts can accommodate a variety of vehicle sizes as well as ground level loading for superior efficiency and increased productivity.
- Low Profile for Surface-mounted Applications
- Heavy-duty I-beam Deck Understructure
- Excellent End-load Stability in Fully Raised Position
- Displacement style Cylinder with Internal Stops
- Self-contained Power Unit/control Panel
- Standard Pre-wired Control Panel
- Superior Speed-to-horsepower Ratio Compared to Scissor-style Dock Lifts
- Direct thrust Cylinder Provide Constant Speed Through Full Range of Travel
- Sealed Guide Bearing Rollers
- 18” Bridge
- 30” Stationary Ramp with Lagging Angles
- Bolt On Handrail
- Hydraulic System Pressure Gauge