S-3000L L-Pad Dock Seal with Head Pad by Serco
The extremely versatile Serco S-3000L Series L-shaped side pad foam dock seal with head pad provides full-width access to a trailer when docked at doors up to 9 feet high.
The Serco S-3000L L-Pad has a unique design that provides the insulating benefits of a dock seal in additional to the full-access of a shelter. The side pads are foam-filled and provide the flexing action of a shelter and the fit of a seal.
Its premium features include a compression foam head pad with L-shaped side pads, which are equipped with triangular-shaped foam wedges to offer added support, along with roll-formed galvanized steel framing.
- L-Shaped sides compress around side of trailer to create a seal providing full width trailer access
- Provides positive seal between internal and external environments
- Endurance tested foam core is continuously bonded to frame surface with flexible, non-flammable adhesive
- Wide selection of coated fabrics provide maximum durability
- Highly resilient, open celled polyurethane foam compresses easily to extend seal life
- Roll-formed galvanized steel framing reduces pressure on building wall
- All pads are vented for air and moisture release
- Full length yellow stripes guide
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel mounting brackets included