Platinum II – Cushion
Platinum II Cushion
- 3,000 to 8,000 lbs. Capacity
Powered by our industrial engines, our rugged Platinum II Internal Combustion (IC) lift truck delivers greater torque and horsepower to satisfy a variety of high cycle manufacturing, warehouse or other indoor applications.
Available in LP, Gas (models CF40 & CF50) or both, our fuel management system optimizes engine operation to provide excellent fuel efficiency and reduced CO, HC and NOx exhaust emissions inside your operation.
Each Platinum II comes standard with our comprehensive engine protection system to warn operators in case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, providing extended engine and drive train life for your lift truck investment.
- K21 (2.1 liter) and K25 (2.5 liter) electronic fuel injected industrial engines in LP, LPS or dual fuel.
- EPA/CARB 2010 Certified.
- Engine/transmission protection and warning systems.
- Seat-actuated Operator Presence System.
- Spacious operator compartment.
- Full suspension seat.
- Multifunction LCD display with on-board diagnostics.
- Programmable service reminder.
- Operator PIN access.
- Exclusive single lift and tilt control lever.
- Five-piece, reinforced overhead guard.
- One-piece, no-tool floorboard & removable side panels.
- Wide engine access.
- High visibility carriage available on select models.
- Wide range of options available for chassis, mast and operator compartment.
*Gas available on CF40 and CF50.