PAL® Power-Assisted Dock Leveler by Serco
The PAL is ideal for customers whose workloads demand more efficient performance than mechanical levelers can deliver. The PAL combines two proven technologies, the durability of a mechanical leveler and Serco’s proven, high-performance, hydraulic operation. Unlike mechanicals, which have a strong upward bias, the PAL utilizes a hydraulic power-pack assembly and counterbalance assist to produce a slight downward bias. The PAL’s unique hybrid design eliminates complex hold-down systems required by mechanicals to keep them stored. Also gone are the costs and downtime associated with frequent adjustments and hold-down replacement.
Serco’s Power-Assisted Leveler is designed to maintain an efficient operation 24-7. In the event of a power failure during loading/unloading, the PAL can be restored, and the building secured, with an easy-to-use manual override device. If busy schedules demand that operations continue, the tool can be used to position the leveler manually.
The PAL also incorporates Serco’s exclusive Reflex™ anti Stump-out system provides fluid free-float motion while also providing a measure of free-fall protection in the event of premature trailer separation.
- New! Exclusive SafeTFrame® Design
- Manual Override/Power Outage Capability (Activation Tool Included)
- Structural Steel Safety Legs with Reflex™ Anti-Stump-out System
- Exclusive HYDRA CAM™ Plus Automatic Lip Extension
- High Tensile Steel Lip, Deck & Beams
- Non-Metallic Push-button Control Panel (Non-Interlock Capable)
- 120V Single Phase Operation
- CLEAN FRAME® Design
- Full Operating Range Toe Guards
- Below-dock Endloading Capability
- 16″ Lip Standard
- Grease Fittings
- Integral Maintenance Strut & Lip Support Latch
- Heavy-duty B410-14F Dock Bumpers