The Nor-Rack ® Pallet Rack is compatible1 with six-point connection pallet rack types. It’s a will-fit system incorporating superior design features to increase frame capacity and improve damage resistance.
Utilizing Nor-Rack ®, Arpac’s professional engineering and sales team can cost effectively meet your storage requirements, whether it’s creating a new storage rack system or supplementing your existing one. Being compatible with most makes of six-point connection styles, Nor-Rack ® maximizes your return on investment.
1Check with an Arpac representative to ensure compatibility with existing products prior to ordering.
- Typically used for storage of palletized or non-palletized loads with individual SKU access
- Used for low to high-density storage
- Used to augment existing six-point connection pallet racks
- The most cost effective solution for palletized and non-palletized storage
- Adequate forklift aisles and clearances needed
- Common sizes offer high recovery value
- Compatible with six-point connection pallet rack types
- Doesn’t require specialized forklift equipment
- Each SKU can be individually stored and retrieved
- Easily erected and adjusted (vertically)
- Maximizes return on investment
- Recessed face profiles protects labels from forklift damage