This pallet rack system employs a very secure beam to frame connection creating a stable platform for use in selective, double deep, drive-in and pushback applications.
Two post profiles and a complete range of stepped beam capacities enables Arpac to cost effectively meet requirements ranging from a few bays of miscellaneous storage to the most complex multi-level pick tower.
Utilizing Mastorak ®, our professional engineering and sales team is able to satisfy the most demanding requirements, including the additional loads imposed under seismic conditions.
- Typically used for storage of palletized or non-palletized loads with individual SKU access
- Used for low to high-density storage
- A cost effective solution for palletized storage
- Adequate forklift aisles and clearances needed
- Can be converted for storage of non-palletized loads
- Common sizes offer high recovery value
- Doesn’t require specialized forklift equipment
- Each SKU can be individually stored and retrieved
- Easily erected, adjusted and reconfigured
- Racks must be installed plumb and level to achieve rated capacities
- Recessed face profiles protects labels from forklift damage
- Safe and secure, even for seismic zones