Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock: Bolt- On Dock Bridge
Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock : Your Bolt- On Solution!
With premium features such as lug style lip hinge, reliable hydraulic lifting system, tire laminated bumpers and an integral maintenance strut, Kelley’s Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Leveler offers the industry a proven design for maximum efficiency, durability and powered performance.
- Push-button operation eliminates manual lifting
- Efficient and reliable hydraulic lifting system
- Exclusive Lug Style Lip Hinge provides superior strength and extended life
- High Strength Steel Tread Plate (Ramp & Lip)
- Robotic Welding for improved strength, quality and consistency
- Operating Range is 5″ (127 mm) above to 5″ (127 mm) below dock
- Effective Working Range is 3” (72.6 mm) above to 3” (72.6 mm) below dock
- Lower Profile Design reduces interference with material handling equipment
- Beveled Lip Edge (11 degrees) provides smooth interface with trailers
- 15” (381 mm) Lip Standard (Optional 17” (432 mm) lip available for refrigerated trailers)
- Tire Laminated Bumpers mounted to steel bumper blocks – 16” (406 mm) projection
- Exclusive EZ-Hang installation system simplifies install
- Integral Maintenance / Service Strut