Discover what end-to-end materials handling/equipment solution is right for you.
DRIVE-IN PALLET RACKING
Available in both Roll Formed & Structural Steel
It’s a high-density rack system for palletized storage utilizing a tunnel arrangement where loads are placed on support rails accommodating two or more pallets in depth. Since storage is on a FILO (first in last out) basis, one or more tunnels are usually dedicated to multiples of the same SKU.
Characteristics of Drive-in Pallet Racking
- Specialized forklift equipment not required.
- FILO system, or First In, Last Out.
- Higher cost than Selective or Double Deep, but less than dynamic alternatives.
- Not easily adjusted or reconfigured
- Potentially very high-density, but poorly utilized if not properly applied
- Restricted to uniform size pallets that must be structurally sound
- Place & picking cycles will increase with deeper tunnels.
A unique benefit in working with Arpac is our experience in finding the right solution; then manufacturing it. We start with your needs, then engineer and design it for your facility. At Arpac the goal is meeting your requirements for a safe productive workplace.
Contact us for a no cost application analysis to help us deliver what makes sense to you.