Bay Design by Rousseau
Bay design systems
ARPAC is proud to partner with Rousseau and offer our clients customizable workspaces that combine quality, functionality, durability and style. You can now use Rousseau’s online bay design tool to create a workstation that meets the exact needs of your business. Contact the team at ARPAC if you have any questions or need help designing your workstation.
Rousseau’s easy-to-use bay design tool allows you to choose from a variety of premade units to create a workstation that meets the unique needs of your industry. Here’s an overview of some of the customization options available:
- The sides of the workstation. Whether you need to store tools, organize specialized items or require personal storage space for your technicians, Rousseau offers a variety of stationary and mobile multi-drawer toolboxes, work centres, storage systems and reel cabinets that can be fitted to either side of your workstation.
- Over the surface of the workstation. This area can be fitted with additional storage space for tools, large equipment or even electronic devices. You also have the option to forgo any additional storage by designing this area with glass panels to provide an unobstructed view of your facility.
- The centre of the workstation. This section can include a utility panel for hanging tools, a heavy-duty computer mount or full-height stainless panels to help brighten up your workspace.
- Under the surface of the workstation. This area can be configured in a variety of ways depending on how many tools you need to store under the work surface, whether you need space for specialized items such as lift control units, tech caddies and garbage bins or if you want to integrate your reels into the work surface itself.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, simply select the closest match and one of our specialists will help you customize your configuration.
At the end of the design phase you’ll be able to add a number of accessories, including the following:
- Stationary teardown bench
- Lock-in mechanism
- Tool foam
- Neoprene rubber mat
- PVC drawer liner
- Protective foam
- Plastic storage bins
- Handle protector
- LED lights
- Sloped top for storage cabinets
- Multi-purpose support
- LCD monitor support
- Keyboard and mouse support
- Document/telephone holder
Once you’ve put the finishing touches on your design, you can save it, share it, or request a quote.
Pallet racking and shelving solutions in Western Canada
ARPAC is Western Canada’s leading material handling retailer and carries an impressive selection of pallet racking and shelving systems. We now offer Rousseau’s fully customizable bay design systems to meet the unique needs and budget requirements of our customers. To find out more, contact us at our Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver or Lethbridge location.