Parts Person – Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Junior Parts Person at our Delta Branch. The ideal candidate has one-year related experience.
A Typical Day
The Parts Person’s day is full of variety and will bring exciting challenges to your day! This position will be responsible for supporting and maintaining on-site parts operations and customer consignments, assisting with inventory control, replenishment activities, and shipping and receiving parts.
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Extensive in-house training
- Fun employee events and BBQs
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Currently enrolled in or completed an accredited Parts Apprenticeship Program (Journeyperson) would be considered an asset
- 1 + years Parts or Service experience in the automotive or heavy-duty industry
- A combination of education and experience may be considered
- Strong customer service focus accompanied by a pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Reliable, with the ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
- 1 + years basic knowledge of the Forklift industry an asset
- Forklift operation experience an asset