Parts Person – Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Parts Person at our Delta Branch. The ideal candidate has a Journeyperson Certificate accompanied by experience. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
A Typical Day
The Parts Person’s day is always different and full of variety. With supporting and maintaining on-site parts operations and customer consignments, assisting with inventory control and replenishment activities, receiving and shipping parts, and maintaining accurate parts pricing; there is never a dull moment.
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Extensive in-house training
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of an accredited Parts Apprenticeship Program (Journeyperson)
- 3 + years Parts or Service experience in the automotive or heavy-duty industry
- A combination of education and experience may be considered
- Strong customer service focus accompanied by a pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Reliable, with the ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
- 2 + years basic knowledge of the Forklift industry an asset
- Forklift operation experience an asset