Human Resources Assistant
We are game changers! Arpac is western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition.
Arpac is on the search to grow our Human Resources Department. This position is based onsite at our Edmonton office. You will be responsible for supporting our HR Department in an administrative capacity for AB and BC.
Here is what your day-to-day would include:
- Creating and posting recruitment advertising on all standard job boards/mediums
- Conducting phone interviews
- Presenting short-listed candidates to department managers with recommendations
- Completing reference verifications and administering prevue assessments
- Assisting with Edmonton Branch administrative duties as required
- Human resources and safety department administrative duties including but not limited to maintaining employee database and files, updating templates, and maintaining the company SharePoint system
- Assisting the Human Resources Department with duties and related projects as required
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- Social events, an established reward & recognition programs and much more!
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Exposure to the forklift industry or industrial recruiting would be considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration/Human Resources is an asset
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role