Accountant – Delta
We are game changers! Arpac is western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition.
Arpac is on the search to grow our Accounting Department! We are currently looking for an onsite Accountant to add to our dynamic team. The ideal candidate has senior level accounting experience with a CPA designation.
A Typical Day
You will support the Controller with all day-to-day accounting activities and projects. From mentoring department staff, developing department processes, maintaining general ledger accounts, and assisting with the financial planning activities; each day will bring a challenge and variety!
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Extensive in-house training
- Fun employee events and BBQs!
- Successful completion of a university degree in accounting
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation is an asset
- Experience in full cycle accounting (7+ years)
- Knowledge about current regulations and compliance issues
- Advanced working knowledge of financial reporting systems
- Familiarity with accounting systems and software
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the organizational environment