ARPAC Offers Exciting Career Lift Opportunities
Do you want to give your career a lift? ARPAC is Western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years and we are looking for you! Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
Working with the team at ARPAC means you are a member of our family. We have locations primarily in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge, as well as additional satellite locations serviced by mobile technicians. We now have new opportunities waiting for the right candidate.
What Positions Are Open at ARPAC?
While we are continuously hiring, we do have a few key positions that we are looking to fill as soon as we can, including:
- Parts Assistant
- Sales Coordinator
- Dock and Door Service Technician
- Shipper Receiver
- Sales Representative – Storage Products Division
Why Choose a Career with ARPAC?
We take care of our employees, provide them with growth opportunities, and never hold them back from their career goals. Some of the key benefits of becoming an employee with ARPAC are:
- A Positive, Progressive Working Environment: Everyday you show up to your job, we want you to be excited to come in. Our staff is respectful, positive, and we strive to create a rewarding job experience no matter which position you are in. Safety is pivotal in our industry, which is why we also work hard to make sure on-the-job injuries don’t occur.
- Competitive Wage Programs: We pay competitive wages along with considering the local cost of living so that our employees can thrive in the economy and enjoy a good quality of life.
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities: We want you to thrive when you work with ARPAC, which is why we offer in-house training and development seminars. You can train for new positions, improve the skills necessary for your current position, and ultimately grow your skills list on your resume so you can apply for new positions within the company in no time.
- Paid Extended Health and Dental Programs: Your health, and the health of your loved ones, is important to us. That is why we offer a 100% paid extended health and dental premium program so you have access to the healthcare you need without the added costs.
- Rewards and Recognition for Work: ARPAC proudly recognizes those who go above and beyond their job duties to improve our business. We reward our employees, offer periodic recognition programs, and make sure that when an employee works hard, it doesn’t go unnoticed.
Jumpstart your career opportunity by contacting the HR team at ARPAC to inquire about any open positions you may qualify for. We are the leader in forklifts for Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary operations, and we are hiring daily.
Call our friendly staff toll-free at 1-800-946-8511 to see what openings are in locations near you. Fill out an online contact form to request information about our forklift repairs and service options for your business.
ARPAC Service Locations
- Vancouver – 604-940-4000
- Vancouver Island – 250-384-4000
- Kelowna – 250-861-4001
- Prince George – 250-562-4006
- Edmonton – 780-454-8566
- Grande Prairie – 1-855-454-8566
- Calgary – 403-236-9066
- Lethbridge – 403-332-5005