Systems & Software Administrative Support – Calgary
We are game changers! Arpac is western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition.
Arpac is on the search to grow our Calgary branch. We are currently looking for a Systems & Software Administrator to add to our Aftermarkets division. The ideal candidate will have prior software support and administrative experience; complimented with related education and strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills!
A Typical Day
Our Administrator works as part of a collaborative team to coordinate our administrative and training processes for our aftermarket’s division. Your responsibilities will include managing our in-house tablet software program, including our ERP system, and managing communications and support with software vendors. Your day will always be filled with a challenge and variety!
- Competitive compensation structure
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- 100% paid family extended & dental premiums
- Social events, an established reward & recognition programs and much more!
- Previous Software Support and Administration experience (1-3 years)
- Related certificate/diploma is considered an asset
- Previous lift truck parts and service administration experience is considered an asset
- Experience in the material handling industry is an asset
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Navision is an asset
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment