Service Dispatcher – Edmonton
We are game changers! Arpac is western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition. With 250 employees throughout locations in Western Canada, our company continues to grow!
We are currently looking for a Service Dispatcher to add to our dynamic Service team in Edmonton. The ideal candidate will have some prior administrative experience and will possess proven professional written and verbal communication skills in a corporate environment; all complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
Our Service Dispatcher’s day is never a dull one. Whether you are dispatching technicians throughout the city, processing payables, or work orders, your day will always be filled with a challenge and variety!
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive in-house training
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- Social events, an established reward & recognition programs and much more!
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Previous Administrative and/or customer service experience in a fast paced capacity is required (2-5 years)
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with dispatch would be considered as asset
- Experience with Navision or similar program would be considered an asset
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment