Report Developer – Delta
Take your Career To The Next Level! Arpac is western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition.
ARPAC is expanding and we need you! We are currently looking for Report Developer to add to our dynamic IT team in Delta. The ideal candidate has prior experience in legacy and current reporting languages, complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
Your typical day will not be typical! As we embark on an ERP system upgrade, we need your help to transition our legacy reporting to the current platform, while liaising with all areas of the business to confirm scope and functionality…all while helping ensure day-to-day operations aren’t interrupted. If you prefer to sit in a quiet office in a back room, uninterrupted throughout the day – this job isn’t for you! Instead, if you’re a dynamic, energetic, problem solver who likes being in the middle of the action – we want to hear from you! We’re almost an exclusive Microsoft environment, so we’re looking for strong SQL skills, matched with experience and drive to upgrade Arpac utilizing Microsoft’s latest Power Platform tools.
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Extensive in-house training
- Fun employee events and BBQs!
- Proven experience in SQL reporting
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Business Central
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and FetchXML
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform suite/DAX
- Pro-active problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and oral)
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment