Operator Trainer – Edmonton
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for an Operator Trainer, for our Edmonton operations. The ideal candidate has previous experience facilitating operator training in a similar environment.
A Typical Day
The Operator Trainer is a key position in our Training Department. This position facilitates operator training for internal and external clients. Traveling to customer sites, instructing in classroom and hands on for operator certification, and providing top notch service to our clients is all in a day’s work!
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Extensive in-house training
- Fun employee events and BBQs – in line with any current public health requirements
- Positive can-do attitude while maintaining a strong customer focus
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in training in a similar capacity or industry is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of the material handling and warehousing industries
- Mobile equipment operator experience (lift trucks & mobile aerial work platforms) is required
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products (Including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Valid Class “5” Driver’s license and Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to travel periodically throughout Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan and Manitoba