Lift Trucks Sales Representative
Need A Lift? Take your Career To The Next Level!
We are game changers! Arpac is western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition.
Arpac is growing and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to add to our Lift Truck Sales team! The ideal candidate has previous equipment sales experience in the material handling industry with strong communication skills and a desire to succeed.
A Typical Day
Your day is never a dull one! From prospecting new clients, meeting with existing clients to assess their changing needs, working with our internal teams, and travelling throughout the territory, this role will provide exciting challenges and variety to your day.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Start-Up Allowance
- Extensive in-house training
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- Social events, an established reward & recognition programs and much more!
- Sales experience (1-5 years)
- Education in either business, marketing, sales, commerce is considered an asset
- Experience in the material handling industry is considered an asset
- A working knowledge of warehousing, storage products, product flows, etc. is considered an asset
- Professional demeanor with an emphasis on customer service
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) within a variety of settings and a variety of levels
- Demonstrated attention to detail while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- The ability to stay focused and driven while working alone in a sales territory
- Proficient in MS office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Valid Class “5” Driver’s License
- Clean driver’s abstract
First Year Compensation Expected : $105k/yr