Designer – Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a full time Designer for our Delta Storage Products division. The ideal candidate has related experience and post-secondary education.
A Typical Day
The Designer’s day is never a dull one! From producing accurate drawings and layouts for Arpac’s client base, to solving problems and maintain drawings, your day is always filled with variety.
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- AutoCAD certification from an accredited educational institution
- Certificate in Civil Structural Architectural Drafting
- 1-3 years related experience is considered an asset
- Ability to travel within Arpac’s Customer base occasionally (Class “5” Driver’s License Required and a vehicle for work related purposes)
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft products (including Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a wide variety of settings
- Strong multi-tasking ability while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Proven strong detail oriented skills