Administrative Assistant – Edmonton
If you are looking to take your career to the next level in a fun and challenging industry, a competitive health and wellness program and job stability, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to add to our dynamic Service team in Edmonton. The ideal candidate will have some prior administrative/reception experience and will possess proven professional written and verbal communication skills in a corporate environment; all complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
The Administrative Assistant’s day is never a dull one. Whether you are managing vendor purchase orders, coordinating the department’s payables or processing work orders, your day will always be filled with a challenge and variety!
- Competitive compensation structure
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- 100% paid family extended & dental premiums
- Social events, an established reward & recognition programs and much more!
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Previous Administrative and/or customer service experience in a fast paced capacity is required (2-3 years)
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with dispatch would be considered as asset
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with Navision or like program would be considered as asset
- Effective decision making skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment