Accounts Receivable Clerk – Delta
Take your Career To The Next Level! Arpac is western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Leading with innovative product lines and top-notch service are what separates us from our competition.
ARPAC is expanding and we need you! We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to add to our dynamic Accounting team in Delta. The ideal candidate has prior experience in collections and accounts receivables, complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
An A/R Clerk’s day will be filled with a challenge and variety! This position is responsible for posting cash receipts and adjustments, following up and collections of assigned accounts receivables, and interacting with our internal departments to ensure our established programs & policies are carried out successfully!
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Extensive extended health benefits package including health, dental, critical illness, life insurance, travel insurance, and more; with premiums paid by Arpac
- Comprehensive family health and wellness program
- Disability benefits package paid by employees
- Extensive in-house training
- Fun employee events and BBQs!
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- General accounting knowledge, or equivalent related experience
- Credit/Collections/Accounts Receivable Experience (2+ years)
- Previous work experience preferred in a fast paced collections or customer service environment involving Canadian sales operations
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment