Lift Truck Training for Various Classes of Equipment
Listed on this page are industry-accepted classifications for powered industrial trucks as defined by the Industrial Truck Association. Please note that there are many sub-classes (referred to as lift codes) which will further identify the exact type of truck for which you require specific training.
ARPAC offers training and certification for the following classes of equipment:
- Class 1 – Electric Motor Rider Trucks
- Class 2 – Electric Motor Narrow-Aisle Trucks
- Class 3 – Electric Motor Hand Trucks
- Class 4 and 5 – Internal Combustion Engine Trucks
- Class 6 – Electric and Internal Combustion Engine Tractors
- Class 7 – Rough Terrain Fork Lift Trucks
- Personnel and burden carriers
- Work assist vehicle (WAVE)
- Elevating work platforms (scissor lifts and boom supported platforms)
Learn more about training with ARPAC.