Warranty Administrator - Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Warranty Administrator for our Delta operations. The ideal candidate will
have some prior administrative experience and will possess proven professional written and verbal communication skills in a corporate environment;
all complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
The Warranty Administrator is an integral part of the Arpac Delta team. This position is responsible for coordinating, administering and processing on behalf of the Service Department on all warranty related situations. From working with our valued clients, to acting as the go-to for all warranty communications, your day is always fast-paced and rewarding!
- Competitive compensation structure
- 100% paid family extended & dental premiums
- We also have numerous social events, an established reward & recognition program and much more!
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Previous administrative/office experience required (1-3 years)
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
- Experience with Navision or like program would be considered as asset