Service Administrator - Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Service Administrator to add to our dynamic team in Delta. The ideal candidate
will have some prior administrative experience and will possess proven professional written and verbal communication skills in a corporate environment;
all complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
A Service Administrator’s day is never a dull one. Whether you are managing vendor purchase orders, handling customer invoice inquiries or processing work orders, your day will always be filled with a challenge and variety!
- Competitive compensation structure
- 100% paid family extended & dental premiums
- We also have numerous social events, an established reward & recognition program and much more!
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Previous Administrative and/or customer service experience in a related capacity is required (1-3 years)
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with Navision or like program would be considered as asset
- Effective decision making skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment