Sales Coordinator - Delta Storage Products
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator for our Delta operations. The ideal candidate has previous experience in a similar environment.
A Typical Day
The Sales Coordinator is an integral member of the Arpac Delta Team. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for processing orders, supporting the Sales Representatives, and ensuring overall client satisfaction. From liaising and coordinating within all areas of the Storage Products team, to administrative duties, tracking and reporting, your day is always filled with variety.
- Competitive wage and benefits
- 100% paid family extended benefits & dental premiums
- Extensive in-house training
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Proven office/administrative experience (1-5 years)
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing/production environment would be considered an asset
- Previous Inside Sales experience is considered an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Previous experience with Navision is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer focused, including being a team player
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Strong mathematical, mechanical, and spatial skills