Sales Coordinator - Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator for our Delta operations. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years related experience.
A Typical Day
The Sales Coordinator is an integral member of the Lift Truck Sales Team. Assisting our customer with inside sales queries, coordinating sales information with the Sales Representatives, and providing top notch administrative support, is all in a day’s work!
- Competitive wage and benefits
- 100% paid family extended benefits & dental premiums
- Extensive in-house training
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2-5 years inside sales and support experience
- Previous experience in the material handling industry is considered an asset
- A related certificate, diploma or courses would be considered an asset
- Experience with additional Microsoft products (Excel, Outlook, CRM) is an asset
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously with speed and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Proven professional written & verbal communication skills (English) in a corporate environment
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment