Production Welder - Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a full time Production Welder for our Delta Storage Products division. The ideal
candidate has previous experience in a similar industry and is CWB certified.
A Typical Day
Production Laborers are responsible for welding in the manufacturing plant, including frames, beams, and specialty pieces, 5S and daily tidying. Your day is always different.
- Competitive wage/benefits
- 100% paid family extended & dental premiums
- Extensive in-house training
- Ability to perform heavy lifting occasionally and moderate lifting frequently
- Ability to follow instruction and work within a team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong awareness of surroundings taking into account safety of self and others
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the industry would be considered an asset
- Previous experience required (1-3 years minimum)
- Forklift certification is considered an asset
- Class “5” Driver’s license would be considered an asset
- CWB Certified