Administrative Assistant - Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to add to our dynamic team in our Delta Branch. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in general accounting and accounts receivables, complimented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A Typical Day
An Administrative Assistant’s day is never a dull one. This position is responsible for supporting the accounting departments, leasing, and coordinating major account activity processes in an administrative capacity. From working with our valued clients, to assisting with accounts receivables, your day is always fast-paced and rewarding!
- Competitive compensation structure
- 100% paid family extended & dental premiums
- We also have numerous social events, an established reward & recognition program and much more!
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- General accounting knowledge, or equivalent related experience
- 2yrs+ credit/collections/accounts receivable experience
- Previous work experience preferred in a fast-paced collections or customer service environment involving Canadian sales operations
- Previous Administrative experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills required, including being a team player
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment